The following great companies have two things in common. They buy castings and they read Metal Casting Design & Purchasing. There is no better way to deliver your message to these casting buyers than advertising in MCDP.
|Allegheny Railcar||General Bearing||RPM Tools|
|Allied Metal||General Electric||Schindler|
|American USA||Glenco||SF Machining|
|Atlas Copco||Global Turbines||Shenandoah Machine|
|Brown Jordan||John Deere||Tenneco|
|Cadillac Plating||Juno Lighting Group||Textron|
|Century Pacific||Kerr Pump||The Oatey Company|
|Crown Equipment||Lear Corp.||ThyssenKrupp|
|Diamond Aire||Motorola Solutions||Volvo|
|Federal Mogul||Parker Hannifin||Plus hundreds more!|
Metal Casting Design & Purchasing (MCDP) reaches casting procurement decision-makers and design engineers requiring castings of every alloy, size and application.
Our audience consists of the following:
- A qualified North American and worldwide audience reached through a print magazine and our new, improved metalcastingdesign.com.
- Mobile readers, with mobile friendly site design and digital magazines for all platforms.
- Targeted webinar and email audiences tailored to specific areas of expertise and interests.
- Monthly e-newsletter audience of more than 6,500.
Vehicles for Advertising
We provide many choices for advertising in print, online and digitally:
- Metal Casting Design & Purchasing print and digital magazines.
- Metal Casting Design & Purchasing special publications: Casting Source Directory and Metalcaster Prospectus.
- Metal Casting Design & Purchasing website, www.metalcastingdesign.com.
- Metal Casting Design & Purchasing e-newsletter.
- Lead generation through sponsored webinars.
- Turnkey targeted email blast and direct mail programs.
- Custom publishing opportunities including reprints of feature articles.
Click here for the complete MCDP media kit. Click here for the Casting Source Directory media kit. Contact your advertising sales representative today for details on how best to reach North American buyers and designers of cast metal components with your advertising message.
Ben Yates, firstname.lastname@example.org, 847-803-5278.
You can post a classified ad in our print publication and/or post a job to our online career center. For more information, click here.